Sally Fox Memorial Fund
Purpose: To aid with the burden of gas expenses for travel to cancer related appointments.
- The recipient must be a geographic resident of a Kindred Connections site: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Orleans and Washington Counties.
- Recipient travels a minimum of 50 miles (round trip) for their cancer related appointments.
- Recipient will receive a $25 gas card with a maximum of (3) requests within a 12 month period.
- The Program Director, Sherry Rhynard, oversees the process of reviewing and issuing the gas cards.
- All recipients will receive their card by mail unless otherwise indicated.
- A Kindred Connections member, Oncology Social Worker or Cancer Patient Navigator may make a written request to VCSN at email@example.com on behalf of the person in need.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please email Sherry Rhynard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-652-5064.
Transportation is a key barrier for cancer patients' in treatment. Additional donations are always welcome to support this needed fund. Making a donation to "honor a loved one" or to give "in memory of" is a heartfelt gift.